Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Spain Pictures!

I am the gueen of Granada! Me, myself, and I reunited with the Alhambra. T'was lovely!

Granada street art (that just happens to resemble Rhiannon, age 10. I love it!)

Allison, myself, and my host sisters Saioa and Janire. It has been so long since I've seen them and they've grown so much! But we had a fabulous time together nonetheless. Such fun girls!

Toledo, Spain. Yes, I know. I live in a fairytale.

Dorothy, a travel buddy who is friends with Allison back in the states, and myself in a garden in Madrid, Spain.


***Thanks to Allison for these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment