Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Note to Readers

Note to my lovely audience:

The Semana Santa is upon us, and this means that I have two weeks off from school and time to vacation. Thus, I will be taking a trip down to Malaga this weekend from Friday to Monday. We will stay in the house of some family and help care for the kids while their parents are away dealing with a family crisis. I do not know if I will have computer access during this time, so don´t count on my weekly update coming on its usual Sunday morning!


2 comments:

  1. I just caught up on all your blog posts and it's exciting to see that you are doing well! I hope that you are able to absorb the culture there, bring it back, and educate us ignorant Americans : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks for reading Evan! I´ll be sure to "educate" you when I get back. :-D We can all have a big get together. ttyl.

    ReplyDelete