Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Photos: Saioa and my room

My eight-year-old host sister (with her breakfast cereal in hand!) Saioa.The room that I share with my host sister Janire:

That closet part over there is my little enclave of stuff:

This is our lovely bultein board, including our favorites of my photos, my art, remnants of love from my family, a reminder to me about my upcoming trip to Paris (!), my sister´s daily schedule, and so on...

My host sister just got back from nearly a week in Italy! She has had her schedule for this trip posted on our buletin board since February and she was so excited to go. This trip marks her first time traveling outside of Spain. The darling brought me back some white chocolate that is to die for! (dad, you and I will have to pick up some of this european white chocolate when you come. You´ll love it!) She also brought back t-shirts for herself and her sister and pasta for her mom, among other things.

3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your home away from home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh those pics are so cute! Nice room. :)

    White chocolate huh? I wish I could try some too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, you will Emily! You will! :-D

    ReplyDelete