Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

¡amore! photographs




Ok, I wanna see everybody tilt their heads sideways to look at these lovely pictures! Me with my face photocopied in my art classroom. Fun times! Beauty at its greatest several times over in the sunrise of Alicante. Expect many of these, because it is my morning greeting! The other two are from Barcelona: Goudi. Good stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Hola Jocey,

    Usted puede ver mí inclinando la cabeza de lado como yo miro sus retratos hermosos. Qué una vista encantadora que usted tiene en su manera de educar. El retrato blanquinegro de usted es tremendo. Gracias para compartir sus retratos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your Oma speaking:

    I'm glad you are carpe-ing the diem!

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Yes, carpeing the diem is a wonderful feeling: that´s amore! (picture that cute little accordian-playing man from Rome!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK - just had to let you know that whenever I need a broad smile, I come and look at the picture of your photocopied face! That just cracks me up. Ahh. Thanks for the sunhine you bring to my world.

    ReplyDelete