Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I Share My Art With You

I want to share my art with you. As I spend several hours every day working on my art, I am constantly producing something. Below I have included two sketches done with charcoal. I drew each compostition while observing the subjects. The one on white was my first ever (aside from a charcoal drawing I did of an empty box in 8th grade) and the one on green paper was my next one. The assignment was to draw the objects using only lines -no blending. I was instructed to use the tones of the paper in conjunction with the while and black.




Below: The view from our kitchen one lovely morning!

On the bottom: This is the sybol of my life:

5 comments:

  1. I admire your artwork - both sketching and photographic. Wow. What beauty you have in your life.

    You are blessed to have such talent! Thanks for sharing. I'll look forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocey, you are so gifted! Love the art work! Quite amazing! And what a view you have over there. Very beautiful....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jocey,

    In looking at the picture of the rocks, does that divide the water or does the water flow on the other side. Couldn't tell from the photo . . . and curious minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jocelyn,

    Very nice work. I love the pic with the rocks. Great composition. What great morning views your have from your home.

    Sounds like you are in bliss.

    Keep the words and pics coming.

    Can you view DVD's. If so, I'll send you "Alice" if you like and "The Secret Garden" when we have it recorded.

    How was your date???

    Love & hugs,
    Allen

    ReplyDelete