Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Photos: Trip to Paris with wonderful people

Ok, from top to bottom: Half of our group in front of the Notre Dame. And, yes, I always look funny in pictures and, yes, I cracked up when I noticed that one of the other girls in the picture is laughing at me. :-) Next comes me enjoying my freshly backed French bread. Third down is the picture that best captures the essence of our trip: the click, click, flash of the cameras was constant and made you feel like a movie star! This is followed by our groups´ "thinking" shot, which I iniciated. We are all admiring the landscape thoughtfully... Note Will, to the right of me, with his excellent choice of facial expressions. And at the bottom, us with the Mexican guys. Martha, the other girl, raved about them for the rest of the trip, dwelling eternally on their hotness, etc. And yes, the cute one is a soccer player, and yes: we have his email.




4 comments:

  1. love, love, love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh pictures! Looks like fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jocelyn,

    Your posts and photos continue to be great. You are a wonderful spirit and will do very well following whatever passion you decide upon. I am truly honored to know you. Just remember, "never grow up." I never have and I am not planning to start now at going on 64.

    I hear you are coming home July 4 (Happy 4th of July). We must get together. Perhaps you can come and see "The Emperor's New Clothes" and we can have dinner and you can fill me in more on this great adventure.

    Lots of love and hugs,
    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Allen,

    Thank you so much for that message. And don´t you worry: I have no intention of growing up any time soon! And I´m glad to hear that you don´t either. :-D Dinner and a show sounds great.

    Love,

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete