Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Friday, May 4, 2007

Video: Good times in Barcelona

Well, since I´ve finally realized that I can post video clips, here is a little something from when I was in Barcelona in January. Yep, this is how cool we are! We exchange students make good use of our time and gain great cultural understanding by discovering new tire-swing things at a local park! Enjoy!

PS Thanks Brett!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jocelyn
    This is your great-uncle Lance. Just want to let you know that I am enjoying your blog.
    Today is your grandmother's (Jocelyn) birthday.
    Take Care,
    Lance

    www.lance444@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh that is so awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete