Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Monday, June 4, 2007

Photos: GRADUATION!!!

From top to bottom:

1: Teresa on my right and Paloma on my left. School friends at the graduation ceremony. Teresa and I went out to a tea house last week and Paloma is in my class.

2: The boys.

3: All together now! From left, a kid in my class whose name I cannot remember at the moment, Gaston, my English teacher Clara, my drawing teacher Maria Jose, me, Juan An. Below me is Paz and to her right is Isa. At the bottom we have Andy, who does not actually go to our school, and Paloma.

4: A few guy friends getting a little ahead of themselves. Save the dancing for the club, guys! Actually, its my fault: I told them to dance!

5: Us at the club latter that night.





7 comments:

  1. lov-er-ly photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oma here--
    Not much new going on here in Mo-town. What you call slowing down sounds pretty active to me! And now, you will finish off by jaunting around Europe before heading home for even more exciting times (I refer, of course, to the summer activities you will enjoy that include me). I love you. See you soon. XO XO XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! I can´t wait to spend time with you Oma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jocey! I love your blog site! It is so awesome to read about your experiences over in Spain. I am so glad that you are having a good time. We should get together and talk about Spain when you get back.

    Have an incredible day!

    Your cuz, Christine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Christine!

    Thanks so much! I´m glad you like my blog! And we are definitely going to hang out sometime over the summer and chat. And perhaps climb!

    Love,

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! We have not had a real convo since like 7th grade. Oh, and I love climbing. Although, I have to admit that, based off of your various climbing pictures, you far exceed my climbing abilities. You will have to show me some of your tricks ;-)

    I wil see you soon.

    Christine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No tricks to climbing! Well, maybe a few! But the core is just letting go of fear, building up your strength and flexibility, and then learning technique.

    ReplyDelete