Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Yoga at Sunrise

This fine Saturday morning, in the darkness of the 5:30 pre-dawn shadows, I rolled out of bed and got onto the first tram. I rode it into town, walked my way down to the beach, and joined my friends from yoga class in the mountain pose observing the sunrise. These pictures are what follows. One relaxing highlight was a trust walk through the warm waves and feeling my feet melt into the sand as they lapped at my ankles. Afterwards, we all went to a chocolate shop and chatted over churros and liquid chocolate.





5 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. Yoga is amazing, isn't it? :)

    Love ya!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. It restores my peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm . . . simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOHHHH!! pretty!! Dad and I loved these photos, although, in true David Pinto style he follow up the "how beautiful" with a lecture on how I should start yoga and how it's absolutely amazing, etc. ; )
    Can't wait to see you!
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe, we need to dine together when I get back, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete