Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Roadside Tea pics (and a lizard!!!)


Andy and me. This picture doesn't do Andy justice, btw.

Sadio and me. He is our tea and wolof professor! A very nice man.

This is the chair that Andy used. Makeshift brilliance, in my opinion!

And, as a side note, a fabulously tiny lizard that I found in my room the other day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joce,
    This is so facinating!! You write incredibly well. Thanks for the invite to your blog!

    Can't wait to hear more.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete