Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fotos! Parents and Preschools.

Mis padres chilenas! Jorge y Patricia. wow. I just realized that I was typing in Spanish! Okay, sorry: My Chilean parents! Jorge and Patricia. I call them Tio and Tia, or Uncle and Aunt. :-)

I, personally, find the preschools here pretty excellent!

Yup, you can spot these babies from miles away! Oh, and by the way, they're called "Jardin Infantiles," which translates as "Infant Gardens!" Yay! A garden of babies! Lets go pick a bouquet!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! A celebration of childhood! <3

    ~ MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos! I want to go to one of those schools. It sounds like things are going good for you. Keep posting pictures as you have time.

    Blessings,
    Allen

    ReplyDelete