Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tragedy.

I have some sad news to share with all of you; my eldest host brother, Pepe, has been diagnosed with cancer. At the age of 34, he has a wife and three children who, among his other family members, will be experiencing a very rough time during these next few months.

If you would like to share your well-wishes with them, you can send me a message on my blog, email, or facebook. Alternatively, you may send it to them directly at this address:

Jorge y Patricia Yany González
4 Oriente 1153-10
Viña del Mar
Chile

Keep in mind that this is not the same as my mailing address.


Thank you for your kind thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment