Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fotos! A beautiful birthday.

Born again in a moment and a half. What better way to become an adult than to return to one candle? As my parents wrote me, my journey is just beginning. And, oh, what a joyous journey it will be!

This image requires no words. Roses like this make you all ready to fall into a world of nuances and deep breaths.

Birthday celebration! My most mom and our neighbor, Mireya. I love her!

Mireya, my sister in law Jenny, and her husband Pepe. He'll be going into chemo tomorrow. Send him positive thoughts.

Mireya and Pepe. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment