Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fotos! Un Techo Para Chile: El trabajo

Building a house in Santa Cruz -in the south of Chile. We had a fabulous group and the most loving, giving family building and eating with us. May their new home be filled with great joy.



My kangaroo shoveling technique. :)

La dueƱa de la nueva casa; she who owns a brand-new house.

2 comments:

  1. HI, Sweetest Girl,

    I just saw and heard your Homage to Mom on this blog. You are so great. You continually impress me!!! On this end, I am recovering from a horrendous sore throat, Philip graduated from 6th grade, Jeni and Rick came to Los Osos to do some work for me (MaryEllen and Philip, too),I went to my 50th HS Reunion (fun), I twisted my knee (not fun), but life still is good. I love being in Los Osos, and I love that you are you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore you Oma! I hope that the sore throat retreats promptly.

    I love you and want to hear all about you latest life adventures in person upon my return.

    Love,

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete