Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Inspirational Quotes gone by

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
-Eleanor Roosevelt

"Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong."
-Peter T. McIntyre

"Imagine one day struck out of your life, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns and flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day." -Charles Dickens

(From now on, I am going to save my quote of the week here as well as in its special place. This will serve as a reccord of my evolution of thought here in Spain.)

2 comments:

  1. lol, I love how we have both collected the same quotes, about a week ago I read the Eleanor Roosevelt one and my 5th grade teacher gave me the Peter T. McIntire one :),they really are super beautiful!
    Dad, Sara and Mom say hi
    Leah sends love, and wants me to tell you she lost four teeth(!)and she's playing piano in her school talent show.
    <3 Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, Leah! No apples for her this week! lol. Thanks for the updates, Rach.

    ReplyDelete