Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Photos - Climbing that SciFi rock in Mula (5.10c-ish) :: Fotos - Escalando piedra de ciencia ficción en Mula (6b)





From the beginning to the middle -because my camera ran out of batteries!













My hands were so cold! The shadow had fallen accross this rock and soaked out all the warmth! I was constantly rubbing my hands against my pant-leg for warmth!

























This is the scifi rock that you have heard so much about!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pics! You look like you are having so much fun!
    ~ Rachel

    ReplyDelete