Three lives in three countries: Spain, Senegal and Chile. Look back at my chronicles of crazy adventure, introspection, love and confusion. It's just the journey of a young Californian gal who's getting a taste of the world, but it's also so much more...

Saturday, March 3, 2007

Photos: Climbing, Watercolor, and Other

CLIMBING!!! (Note: I did not have any climbing partner today, so I made do as photographer and climber as one!)











ART: This is the first piece of art that I have posted which is not for my class. I decided I wanted to play with watercolors (aquareles, in Spanish), so I started this on my own.









A quaint house:











LOVE OF MY LIFE! This is a climbing structure on the beach that I pretty much love! There is one every mile or so along the beach. *choir of angels singing* :-)

3 comments:

  1. Loved the "self portraits" and glad to see tta you got some climbing time in!

    Also, loved your art work - I guess I'll just have to tell you once again how I talented I think you are! I don't think you even realize what a gift you have! Wow.

    Loved the last photos too, but especially the structure on the beach . . that is of interest to me. Seems like it is pretty tall. Is it used more by kids or adults? Just curious.

    I am glad your life is so full. You are truly blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cool! :) And I love the art! wow, it is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Thanks! The structure is primarily used by kids, but I can think of a world of adults who would enjoy using it too! I know I do!

    ReplyDelete